Large 282 acre farm with great mix of land. Approx. 117.8 acres tillable, 19 acres hilltop hardwoods, marsh, Stony Brook Creek runs through the property, and acres of pasture. Buildings include a well maintained 3 bedroom raised ranch home with newer roof, heat and windows. Buildings are typical Wisconsin Dairy Farm buildings that include 2 pole sheds, former dairy barn, livestock buildings and small storage sheds. If your looking for recreational land or a small cattle or horse operation with good access to the Dane County metro area, this may be the place for you.
- County JEFFERSON
- Total SqFt. 1,704
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- Directions W. of Lake Mills on County Road B to Newville Road Then North to Airport Road then west.
- Total Taxes $4,048
- Tax Year 2018
- Exterior Aluminum/Steel, Aluminum, Brick, Brick/Stone, Wood
- Basement Full, Partially Finished, Walk Out/Outer Door
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Radiant/Hot Water
- Heat Fuel Lp Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1501-1750
- Kitchen Dimensions 22' x 11'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 23' x 15'
- Living Room Level Main
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 13' x 13'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 13' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 11' x 14'
- Bedroom 3 Level Main
- Lot Description Horse Allowed, Hobby Farm, Pasture, Tillable
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached, 2 Car
- Water Features Creek
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- Outbuildings Garden Shed
- Elementary School Waterloo
- Middle School Waterloo
- High School Waterloo
- School District Waterloo
Kashyap MalkanLicensed Assistant
RE/MAX Realty 100Direct: 262-394-6868
53594 (Waterloo) Demographics
Market Last 30 Days
Average Days on Market
Properties for Sale
|--||New Value: $1,499,000|
|3/18/2019 8:47:00 PM|