The Acker Farber Team
When we work together in buying or selling a home I make a personal & professional commitment to you. You can call me any day of the week and at any time!! Let me put my 30+ years experience to work for you to guide you smoothly through the home buying and selling process. I am a long time resident of the community, I can provide answers on schools or any other questions you may have during the process. I hope that you will find me to be a friendly hometown expert with a world of experience!
Knowledge and Integrity: My education & experience have prepared me to handle all types of property transactions in homes big or small, they all get my fullest attention. I strive to go above & beyond the expectations in service. My approach to business has helped propel my career to incredible heights! Although recognition in the industry is important, I gain the most satisfaction from HELPING YOU accomplish your goals! Let me put my 30 years of experience to work for you.
Accomplishments and Awards
- Awarded Top RE/MAX Preferred Agent in Wisconsin: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013
- Awarded Top RE/MAX Preferred Team in Wisconsin: 2014, 2015 & 2016
- "Best of Waunakee Realtor" recipient 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014
- "Best Office" recipient 2015, 2016 & 2017
Children's Miracle Network
Donation made to Children's Miracle Network for EVERY home sold.
Memberships & Clubs
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Circle of Legends Award
- Chairman Club Award
- Presidents Circle Club
- 100% Club
- Platinum Club
- Hall of Fame Club
- Chairman Club
- Titan Club
- 1999 Recipient of the "Outstanding Young Wisconsinite Award" by the Jaycees
- Held CRS, GRI, & ABR Designation
- Past President of South Central WI MLS
- Past Director of Waunakee Chamber of Commerce
- Past SCW Professional & Ethics Committee member
- Real Estate Appraisal I
- Real Estate Appraisal II
- Real Estate Appraisal III
- Real Estate Law
- Principles of Real Estate
- Property Management & Development
- Real Estate Management
- Real Estate Investment
- Business Law
- Fundamentals of Building Construction
- Real Estate Finance
- Business Pricing & Marketing
- Investment & Income
- Producing Property Cash Flow
- Council or Real Estate Professionals CRS
- Graduate Realtors Institute GRI
- and most important, 30 yrs of the "School of Hard Knocks"
You can count on my team & I to get the job done right. I do not use pressure tactics to have you make a decision that you are not comfortable with. I promise to provide you with facts, professional knowledge and dedication to guide you through the home buying or selling process.
Since I entered the Real Estate field, I've been the recipient of numerous awards for top productivity and superior service. My strategy is simple, I concentrate on my client's particular needs and work diligently until the end. By educating my clients through each phase of their transaction, I help them feel comfortable that they have made a sound, intelligent decision when their sale or purchase is complete.
On my personal side
I have been married to Bob Farber for 30 yrs. We have 2 children, TC who is my Real Estate Partner and a Graduate of UW Stevens Point and Valerie, a student at UW Madison.
I grew up on a dairy cattle farm and come from a family of 13 children (Yes, 6 brothers and 6 Sisters)! The hard work and family closeness has developed me into being the person I am today.
You will find my team & I to be an enthusiastic, concerned & honest professional with a genuine commitment to providing unsurpassed real estate service. Call my cell anytime 608-575-4600!
“Excellent service during our sale & purchase”
– Paul & Margaret Schaub, Waunakee, WI
“Peggy let us know when a house came on the market that met our needs. Her team is very professional & thorough as well.”
– Mike & Mary Mason, Waunakee, WI
“Peggy works timelessly to negotiate a sale! Very dedicated & professional team – it was a pleasure to work with all of them.”
– Paul & Laura Muenich, Waunakee, WI